Tuesday, May 13, 2014

TZ YUN Red LAN / I2S cable

Red I2S cable

Top grade I2S cable for MSB to MSB,Hiface EVO to Hiface DAC,Hiface EVO to AudioGD DAC...
Standard RJ45 aluminum connector and meet CAT6 spec. 
It is the top grade Lan Cable also.


The jcat cables have been approved by jplay official,
If your
server setup was the jplay's recommendation, 
I will recommend you to use the jcat cables for the best sound quality.

TZ YUN I2S / Lan cable has been developed for my server set up,
This cable could be a Lan cable or I2S cable.
It is the one of the best I2S cables in the market so far.

60cm $USD199,
1M $USD299,
2M $USD399.
Max. offer length is 2M.
Free shipping world wide.

I accept T/T and paypal,
Please email for the paypal invoice.
ppastudio@yahoo.com.tw

4 comments:

  1. In order to connect an Android phone to a standard USB device, you need to use a micro USB to USB Type A Female convertor, but this should also be an OTG Cable . A mini USB OTG cable is available in the market for affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very nice and attractive post related to adapter and cords thanks to share this post.

    RV Electrical Adapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. USB Cable Manufacturers And Suppliers

    We have gained a huge popularity in the market by offering excellent quality assortment of USB Cables. These are manufactured from high grade raw materials and latest technology by our expert team of professional technicians and engineers. Good quality and very low prices we are supplier. Call Us +91 - 98990 00668.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate this blog to share knowledge about this important topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new tips with new enthusiasm.
    jz-500

    ReplyDelete